Happy Anniversary Honey!
I was thinking about to what to write. After all, it’s not easy to summarize 20 years of marriage. I won’t try. Instead, I started a list of “20 favorite moments”. I don’t know that these are my very favorite moments, some certainly are. These are all moments that make me happy when I think about them. And remind me why I love you.
- First PACE bus ride together.
- First kiss.
- Ice water shocks my system … and you still stuck around.
- Pancho Villa.
- Pink cheerleader shorts.
- Forrest Preserve.
- 1996 Olympics.
- Pikes Peak … you said yes.
- Wedding day … you were so pretty.
- Honeymoon sunset cruise … you in your flowery dress, va-va-voom.
- Our first apartment … cooked bananas and a shower curtain rod that wouldn’t stay on.
- Moving into our house.
- You pregnant sitting in the bathtub … you were so done yet so patient.
- Birth of Boy1 … and the next 12 months of endless baby puke.
- Birth of Boy2 … the boy who communicated with animal sounds.
- Birth of Boy3 … the boy who would climb in and out of his crib to take care of business.
- Remodeling our home … how did we survive?
- You in your red dress and red heels, wearing red lipstick … She’s a babe! Schwing!
- Preparing our boys for their future.
I love you!